Sunday, March 21, 2010

Don't deceive yourself!

Abashin Andrey is writing...

It is not a secret pupils don’t like even hate doing homework. It can be easy or difficult, big or small, interesting or boring. In any case, it takes a lot of time, energy, efforts.
So, many children use textbooks with homework keys to do the homework without efforts and thinking. In our class 95% of my classmates have such textbooks. Unfortunately 90% of pupils use them working at home. They forget about the importance of knowledge in future life and career. They do not develop their personality, their mind and thinking. They want only excellent estimation.
People! You learn for yourselves, not for teachers!
Your future success depends on your real work at school and home.
Don’t cheat!
Don’t use text books with homework keys.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every year it is more and more difficult to do homework. I try to do it every day. Of course sometimes I do not. I have never used homework keys to do the homework. I think they never help learning.

Оля said...

I think, that if a pupil really wants to get education, he will not use textbooks with homework keys. Unfortunately, so many people use it. As for me, I don’t use this textbooks.

Lestat said...

I think that sometimes you can use books with homework keys, but not always. before I had a lot of these books, but now there is not one.
with age realize that they must learn without books with homework keys, because on the exam you can not use these books

=Sandra= said...

I think that there are students who use textbooks.They do not think about their future. For them, the most important thing is to get excellent marks.Not matter which way. As for me, I do not use textbooks because I think that it does not help me to better essimimation of the material.

=PANTERA= said...

I think it is not a very important problem. Pupil himself solves how yo do homework, to be cleverer or not to be. Teachers can check up knowledge of the child at the lesson. As for me, I don't use textbooks with homework keys. I want to have real, true knowledge.

Makaveli said...

What for these all answer books and assistants? Really so it is difficult most to make a homework and to take pleasure only what you to something have learnt? After all in study also there is a pleasure.

Hankey:) said...

I admit, I use answer books, but very very rare.It is very bad, it is necessary to
study more.I think that it is necessary to listen to attentively at a lesson and
not to use the answer book.

ElChupacabra said...

Well, i can't agree with [pokerstar] because sometimes homework keys may be very useful.
I sometimes used such keys to understand some examples or some themes.
But if pupils use homework keys every day, by all means, such "learning" will give no results.