Thursday, October 29, 2009

About superstitions

Do you believe in superstitions? Do the quiz and you will see how superstitious you are. 

  1. Do you believe it is unlucky to walk under a ladder?
  2. When you tell someone about something that you hope is going to happen, do you ever touch wood or cross your fingers, or do you feel a strong urge to do so?
  3. Are you the slightest bit bothered by the number 13?
  4. Have you got a lucky number?
  5. Do you read your horoscope regularly?
  6. Have you ever consulted a fortune teller, palmist, etc?
  7. Have you ever thrown a coin into a wishing well?
  8. Have you ever made a decision after consulting a deck of cards, playing patience, etc?
  9. Is there a particular day of the week which is lucky or unlucky for you?
  10. Have you ever changed your plans because of a dream?
  11. Have you any kind of talisman or lucky object?
  12. Do you believe in any other superstitious customs of your own country?
  13.  Now check your score:   For every no: 0   For every yes: 2   For every doubtful answer: 1

We will post the analysis later. Wait a bit. 

5 comments:

kyrt said...

I belive in all suprstitions.And i always bothered,when i see blac cat or the number 13.As for me my favorite and lacky number is 7.But i never belive that is unlucky to walk under a ladder.In our house we hasn't got a ladder,and i think that this superstition exist only for Englishmans.And what about you?

Anonymous said...

I am a very practical person and perhaps in a profession where facts and figures are more important than hunches and inspirations. I do not believe it in superstition . I think it is stupid to believe in them.

ElChupacabra said...

i don't believe in superstitions. I think, that people can create their hopes themselves. I agree with anonimous, it is really stupid to believe in superstitions.

Makaveli said...

I don`t believe in superstitions because i think that it very very silly...

Anonymous said...

I think, that some superstitions are true. I faced with superstitions a lot of time, and some of them were true.